2013 Web Edition
Manage any size group, league, club, association.
Made for Beginners and Experts.
Calculate any type handicaps.
9, 18, USGA, RCGA, Custom (any way you wish).
Simple, intuitive interface.
Add/edit/delete with one click.
Detailed information just a click away.
Enter scores hole by hole or totals only.
Golfers can view their information
from any web connected device.
Let golfers add their own scores.
Integrate with any website.
Skin colors to match your site.
Stay in touch.
Mass email your golfers at any time.
No credit card required
Call to Buy Now!
The Best in Golf Handicap Software
Calculate golf handicaps for your golf group, club, association,
or organization. Track any number of golfers. Powerful and easy
to use. Makes golf handicapping as simple as a 2-inch putt!
Handicap System Overview
Handicap System is a powerful and flexible online golf handicap
system that lets your organization calculate handicaps. The administrative
panel provides an easy-to-use spreadsheet-style interface (just
like filling out a form!). Provides the fastest possible data input
(click one button to enter a new score). Or better yet, let your
members post their own scores via the web. Handicap System also
provides fast selection and sorting - sort your rosters in any fashion.
Handicap System can handle from 1 to 1 billion golfers per roster.
And Handicap System supports an unlimited number of rosters (you
can build separate rosters for men, women, different organizations,
etc.). Most important, Handicap System is easy to use! Computer
novice is assumed. You'll be up and running in 15 minutes.
- Administer your information from any device with an internet
- Allows for any number of administrators. Simply login and
go. Plus the "system" administrator can allow or limit most
functions of sub-administrators.
Maintain Handicap Information
- Complete membership information (name, index, handicap,
addresses, phone numbers, email, ID#, birthday, etc.) plus customizable
fields for each golfer. Name these fields anything you wish
to track. You can even track any number of comments for a golfer.
- Stores both 9 and 18 hole rounds for each golfer - including
play dates, courses played, tees, holes, and scores. If you
choose to enter scores hole-by-hole, this info is saved for
later review. Hole-by-hole entry looks just like a score card.
- Add, drop, or update golfers and scoring information at
- Multiple rosters (Separate by sex, flight, age, etc.).
- Includes courses in most countries. If a course is not already
entered, add one at anytime and it becomes available to all
users. Maintains course names, addresses, tees, ratings, slopes,
yards, pars, and more. You can have any number of tees per course
with a custom tee name/color.
- Tracks number of scores since season start and last handicap
- USGA (United
States Golf Association) formula. Includes current Equitable
Stroke Control and Exceptional Tournament Performance implementation.
Uses the exact USGA nomenclature. Note: Only organizations
in accordance with the provisions set forth in the USGA Handicap
System(tm) manual are permitted to calculate USGA Handicap Indexes(R). See
for more details.
- RCGA (Royal Canadian Golf Association) formula. Can "emulate"
(not certified) RCGA handicapping rules for our Canadian
users. Uses the exact RCGA nomenclature.
- CUSTOM formula. Calculate handicaps anyway you wish.
Very flexible. Setup your own handicapping parameters. Handicaps
can be calculated up to 3 decimal places. If you don't think
Handicap System can calculate handicaps the way your organization
currently plays, please call (919-460-7424) or email (email@example.com).
- Calculates course handicaps for any number of courses. Converts
index, factor, or custom handicap to course handicap for any
golf courses and tee.
- Switch calculation modes/formulas at any time!
- 18 or 9 hole handicapping (Switch between 18 and 9 hole
- Automatically combines 9 hole scores to produce an 18 hole
score. Even if you calculate 18 hole handicaps the program lets
you select nine hole courses. No need to memorize rating and
slopes, or retype these each time.
- Optional hole-by-hole entry with Equitable Stroke Control
(ESC). Just like filling out a scorecard.
- Support USGA, RCGA, or custom Equitable Stroke Control
- Option to set a "hard" revision date. Only scores
prior to the revision date will be used for handicaps. If you
post scores after the revision date they will NOT change the
- Option to schedule automatic calculation of handicaps.
- Golfers can see a detailed sheet that shows step by step
exactly how their handicap was calculated.
Option to allow your members to view and post their scores and
other information via the Internet. With the proliferation of the
Internet, many golfers want easy accessibility to their handicap
information at any time from any where. Furthermore, many clubs
want their members to have the option to enter and maintain their
own information online. You members can access their infomation
from any computer or mobile device (phone, ipod, tablet, etc..)
Option for golfers to ...
- only view their information online
- add/edit/delete scores online
- edit/update personal information online
- print out their personal handicap cards online
- see their handicap on any coures/tee in the world
- view other golfers contact information, scores, handicaps,
- view and print score cards from any golf course in the world
- send and view messages from players in their group
- view shared files and documents
- make teetime reservations, view golf rules, golf news, tips,
weather, and more...
How Does It Work?
2. Your golfers can go to your group's login page.
To get an idea of what your golfers will see...
Club Login Page
GSID is: 3-136
Password is: password
This page can be customized by you
(color scheme, page text, etc).
Easy Entry for Posting Scores at the Club House
Posting scores right at the course club house is a snap with
Easy Entry for touch screen
or standard monitors.
- Place any number of posting computers around the
- Boost traffic to pro shop, restaurant and other
- Simple enough that anyone can post their own scores
and view handicaps
- Players can print their handicap card
Your own Website and online Signups
Use the included Par, Birdie,
Eagle, or Double Eagle Web Service to build your organization
website and collect signups. See Pricing Table
below for included Web Service.
- Website Builder - Provides a turnkey solution
for placing all your organization's pertinent information on
the web. Creating and maintaining your club's website is easy.
Put any information that you would usually print onto your own
organization's website. Your golfers love it because information
is at their fingertips on the Internet. Members have online
access to handicapping reports, club rules & documents,
photos, emails, announcements, etc. Bottom line - whatever
information you wish can appear on your website.
- Signup Solutions - Online event registration
tool for your golf registrations and other events. Easy to use.
The email feature lets you email one, many, or all your golfers
with just a few clicks.
- Templates. Automatically saves emails as templates
for future use. No need to retype emails over and over again.
- Form Letter Emails. You can build form letter emails,
which automatically fill in personal data for each golfer in
the mass email.
Wide Range of Reports
- Many types of Roster Reports and Detailed Individual Reports
- Handicap Labels, Cards, and Sheets (Many styles and sizes).
Label and card sizes can be easily adjusted.
- "USGA" handicap card - Fits a standard size club
- Custom Handicap Directory Reports (2 or 3 columns)
- Posting sheets - for posting scores. (Several styles)
- Course Detail and Course by Tee Reports - course name, address,
tees, slope, rating, par, yards, hole handicap, etc.
- Membership directories, mailing labels, and many more!
- Plus you can also create your own CUSTOM reports! Display
any item, in any column, sorted in any fashion. Any number of
report layouts can be created and saved for later use.
- Reports can be customized to extract only the information
you need. Reports can be sorted in any order. Select golfers
to print by any criteria. The layout of each report is controlled
by you -- Margins, page length, page width, report header, report
title, report date, spacing, etc. Reports can be printed in
any size font or style. Print reports in portrait or landscape
- EXPORT into PDF format, or directly to Microsoft Excel's
native format. PDF is the universal format for viewing on the
web or transferring reports and data from one program to another.
- Publish reports, lists, and views directly to your website.
- Dozens of predefined skins let you seamlessly integrate
with any website.
- An easy to use "Transfer Wizard" lets you import golfers
and scores from other software with a few clicks of the mouse.
- Create custom views/lists to show any items in any order
you wish on the main screen.
- Capability to mask out men, women, groups, active/inactive
for quick viewing and printing.
- Saves automatically as you work.
- Data is stored on the internet and automatically protected
- Type ID# or name to move directly to a golfer. This allows
for quick data entry.
- Sample roster helps new users learn to use the program fast,
with full online help.
- Integrates with the Tournament Manager.
- Plus much more! If you don't think Handicap System Web Edition
will work for your organization, give us a call.
Free unlimited, friendly coaching and customer support
software is easy to use, so most customers never require help. But
if you need help or advice don't hesitate to call or email. We are
here to help.
Add more power to your Handicap System
. Run any number of tournaments.
Any device that can connect to the internet.
Pricing Plans for Handicap System Web Edition
Prices are based on the number of golfers in your database.
|Included Web Service
No credit card required
Call to Buy Now!
The program is easy to use and allows one to enter scores quickly because you do not have to keep repeating the entry of the date and golf course played.
Bob Olive, Altamonte Springs, FL
Letter from the President
You'll find this is the best golf handicap management program
out today. I guarantee it! Try it for free and compare it to
the competition. I'm positive you'll be delighted.
Order online or call 1-800-697-9989 to order by phone. If
you are outside the United States, call 1-919-460-7424.